silent montage of stock video
UnionWest Student Living is designed for the serious student and is the only student housing at the downtown campus. Academics, friendships, career connections, lifestyle, and community are all enhanced at our purpose-built student housing. High-speed Wi-Fi so you don’t miss a deadline, multiple collaboration areas for study groups and team projects, an enriching residence life program, and access control for peace of mind — we’ve got you covered with all the right perks. And with convenient access to downtown Orlando and the broader Orlando metropolitan area, our urban lifestyle is the top amenity!
- Fully Furnished Floor Plans
- All Utilities Included in Installment Plan (No Monthly Caps on Electric)
- Personal Mini-Fridges and Individual Closets
- 1GB High-Speed Wi-Fi (Highest Available in the Area), Cable TV, and Utilities Included
- Several Floor Plan Options with Individual and Shared Bedrooms
- Select Floor Plans with Living Rooms and Kitchenettes
- Spectacular Views of Downtown Orlando and Beyond
- Residence Life Program and Community Assistants
- Access-Control System and Adjacent Parking Garage
- Resident-Only Amenities, Including the Sixth-Floor Clubhouse and Outdoor Skydeck
- Controlled-Access Bike Storage
- Game Area with Ping-Pong and Pool Table
- Group and Individual Study Areas
- Residential Gathering Areas on Each Floor
- Community Kitchen on Each Floor
- Weekly Resident Events
- Package Locker System
NEIGHBORHOOD SERVICES AND LIFESTYLE
- Exclusive and Only Downtown Campus Affiliated Housing and Only Purpose-Built Housing at the UCF Downtown and Valencia College Downtown Campus
- Steps Away from Your UCF Downtown and Valencia College Downtown Classes, Including the UCF Dr. Phillips Academic Commons and the UCF Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (FIEA)
- Free Shuttle to the Main UCF Campus Provided by UCF
Free Grocery Shuttle Provided by UCF (bi-monthly)
- Across the Street from the New 2.3-Acre Luminary Green Park
- In-Building Access to the Valencia College Walt Disney World Center for Culinary Arts and Hospitality, UCF and Valencia Student Services, and the 7,900-Square-Foot Downtown Campus Wellness Center
- First-Floor and Nearby Retailers — Dunkin’ Donuts, Subway, Vera Asian, Front Porch at The Monroe, Starbucks, QDoba (Opening Soon), and Addition Financial Credit Union
- Connected to Downtown Orlando and the Broader Orlando Region via Scooter Share, Ride Share, LYNX, LYMMO, and SunRail
THE CA ADVANTAGE
UnionWest Student Living is managed by Campus Advantage, a leading property management company based out of Austin, Texas. At CA, we put residents at the center of every decision we make through an approach called the Students First® Experience, and that same mentality is infused into our communities and customer service interactions across the country. We believe that by helping our residents succeed, we are in turn successful.
Better credit is as easy as…
Be a renter at any Campus Advantage Community!
Pay your rent on time like you always do.
We notify the Credit Bureaus. You watch your credit score go up!
*All leases signed 2/20/23 or later are automatically opted in to the program and a fee of $7 will be added to monthly installments starting 8/1/23. Click here to OPT OUT of MyCreditLift.
STUDENTS FIRST® EXPERIENCE
Our residence life program provides unmatched service, fun events and workshops, and a community experience you’ll love.
CAREER SUCCESS PORTAL
Enjoy 24/7 access to tools needed to help you perfect your resume and practice interview skills — and discover over 500,000 unique job opportunities!
From on-campus convenience and competitive rates, to individual leases and discounts on hotels, calling a CA community home comes with great benefits.